I love it when someone asks me this as there are so many answers depending on the company or situation of the person. All of them end up with the person realising that among other things; You can still book everything online and you have the backup of a 24 hour team of experienced professionals to help should you need it.
Just image this situation:
- You are the person responsible for booking accommodation, travel and meetings for your team.
- You have made what seems like hundreds of bookings this week and it is now Friday at 5pm and time to go home for the weekend - Hurray!
- You pickup your things get in the car and are driving home thinking about what to have for your dinner or where you are going out to that evening.
- You have been singing along to the radio and the news comes on.
- You hear that there has been a problem at one of the airports that you regularly use and you know you have some of your team flying through there coming home from a week away.
- OH NO!! What do you do?
- What flights were they on?
- Which team members are travelling at the moment?
- What do you need to do to sort it out?
- Are they covered if they can not get home?
- You will have to go back to the office and sort it all out!
- That will ruin your weekend plans!
- What a Nightmare! - not if you are using a TMC
When using a TMC there is no need to panic we can help you. We have all the information in one place and can tell you exactly what flights and hotels are booked and for who and help sort all the flights, re-book alternative flights, book trains if flights are grounded, book hotels where required or anything that you need.
So the answer to the question 'why should I use a TMC when I can just book everything online?' is:
Why would you not use a TMC when you can still book everything online through systems like the one we can provide you and you have the backup of a 24 hour team of experienced professionals to help should you need it.
Get in touch and we can tell you how we can help you with your situation email us